Thanksgiving has always been a time to gather with friends and family, to reflect on the year that’s gone by and give thanks for the blessings you’ve been given in life.
This year, however, many of you may be meeting with relatives and friends who have very different political views that you, which may have caused a serious rift (or an ending altogether) in your relationships. Although family should always come before these differences, in many cases relatives are being uninvited to Thanksgiving dinner due to their political choices during this election.
While there are still many wounds to be healed, not matter what your friends or family may be upset with you about right now, as a Trump supporter, conservative or someone who has realized our country needed a drastic change in direction, you have a lot to be thankful for this year.
So if you find yourself getting distraught over lost friendships or other difficulties in life, here is a list of things that everyone who was a part of Trump’s movement, or who felt that our country was in need of real change, can truly be thankful for on this “Trumpsgiving” Day.
- For Donald Trump promising to build a wall, increased border security and the reduction in drug trafficking/crime it will deliver.
- A return to national values, once again having pride in the American flag, not being afraid to say Merry Christmas and portraying American exceptionalism again.
- Delivering a crushing blow to globalism. First Brexit, now Donald Trump as president. We have shown the globalists, mainstream media pundits and multinational corporations that the people are stronger, more united and aware of world events than they had ever thought possible.
- Draining the swamp, ending the corruption in our government and instituting a system that will prevent self-serving politicians from ever taking power again.
- Bringing back our jobs, stimulating the economy and once again giving companies incentives to build their factories in America. Trump will reduce America’s corporate tax rate, which is currently among the highest in the world, and negotiate to bring back billions of dollars in offshore dollars.
- Making our education local again, giving the power back to the states and allowing parents to utilize vouchers in order to choose the best schools for their children. Eliminating the disastrous common core program.
- Not having to worry about hundreds of thousands of unvetted refugees from war torn countries entering our towns and cities due to the dangerously incompetent immigration policies of Hillary Clinton.
- Putting the disease of political correctness on display for all the country to see, with many extreme liberals showing their true colors when they called for physical harm against Donald Trump and his supporters. The attacks on Trump’s rally goers, with protesters burning the American flag while waving the Mexican flag opened many people’s eyes to the damage the left has done to our society.
- Never ever having to watch Barack Hussein Obama’s State of the Union Address or another speech lecturing Americans on “race relations”.
- Getting to see the faces of pundits, liberal journalists and precious snowflakes when they realized the country had rejected Hillary Clinton and her extreme leftist policies. After over a year of being called racists, told that we cannot win, being laughed at, harassed and called horrible names, now we have been given the satisfaction of winning. The video, “When People Laughed At The Idea Of Trump Actually Being Elected President” outlines our sweet victory perfectly.
- Being part of the winning team. Our movement was led by a winner, for a change, someone willing to stand up to the bias media and go to bat for the forgotten men and women of this country. Think about it, when was the last time conservatives felt this good about their political future and the direction of our government? When was the last time we really felt like had achieved victory? Before Donald Trump came along, it had been quite a long time indeed, but now it is the Democrats who will feel the sting of defeat for years to come.
- Numerous networks, journalists, celebrities and CEO’s being exposed for what they are. When the curtain was pulled back, they showed their true colors, which were intolerance of anyone with diverging political views, sheer anger/hatred towards their opponents and that they will always favor the liberal left above all else.
- No longer being buried by crushing government regulations, one after another, as Donald Trump has pledged that for every new regulation, two must be eliminated first.
- Freeing up American energy companies, allowing them to drill, explore and expand our nation’s energy independence without having to rely on the Middle East. Lifting heavy fines and taxes due to “climate change” on our coal/natural gas companies will also go a long way in increasing production as well as employment.
- Finally, we are thankful for a leader like Donald Trump, who put up his own money to fund his primary campaign, placed himself directly in the line of fire and worked harder than any candidate before him in order to help the people of America. Without a courageous, bold and outspoken leader like Donald Trump, our movement would never have gained the momentum, dedication and unity to overcome the propaganda arm of the Democrats.
So, as you sit down to your Thanksgiving meals with your family and friends (or those who you’re still on speaking terms with at least), remember that no matter how difficult or discouraging events may seem in coming year as Trump gets assaulted from all sides by the radical left, at this very moment we have a lot to be thankful for, in addition to finally having real hope for our nation’s future.
Just look at what we have accomplished this year already.
Before Donald Trump, our movement was just fingers, twitching, absent a single united purpose. Now, we have shown the globalists vulnerable, we have shown them that a trembling hand can become a fist. We have challenged the IDEA that every citizen must accept progressive policies, because they are told to accept them by those in power.
WE built this mighty Republic…with our hands, with our blood and with our lives. And together, we can continue defeating the forces of globalism, allowing our country to move on towards the path to prosperity.
There are plenty more things to be thankful for with Trump leading our country. Have some more suggestions? Let me know in the comments below.
Have a Happy “Trumpsgiving” Everyone!