Perhaps The Greatest Embellisher and Fabricator of All Time, The Dishonorable Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Hillary famously asked in 2000 during her campaign for Senator:
“Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?” (Hillary Clinton in her 2000 Senate Campaign).
The answer is because she is a liar and lies all the time. Her lies since the year 2000 have only multiplied and become even deeper as time goes on.
Below are 28 of Hillary’s most popular lies, and each one should give you yet another reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. I realize that most politicians get caught in untruthful statements from time to time, but Clinton’s habit for speaking lies with such ease should give anyone pause at the thought of her leading America. The only place she could lead our country is further into the ground.
1. Fired for Dishonest and Unethical Conduct on 1972 Watergate Break-In Investigation Team. Lied in a legal brief, then removed evidence from public access. If you get fired from Congress for dishonesty, then you know she must have been really bad as almost all of them are liars.
2. Lied About $100K Return in Only Nine Months on $1K Cattle Futures Investment in 1978. She said she acted alone after reading The Wall Street Journal, which didn’t cover the market until five years later.
3. Lied About Work on Castle Grande Real Estate Development in Mid-1980’s. Clinton denied any involvement in the development, but actually did 30+ hours of legal work on it, later claiming that she had known the project under a different name).
4. Lied About Travelgate Firings. She said she had no role in the decision to fire employees who arranged travel for the press corps, but provided a public relations cover for firing them and ordered an FBI investigation of Billy Dale, head of the travel office, who was acquitted of all charges.
5. Lied About Knowledge of Disappearance of Vince Foster Documents From His Office After His 1993 Suicide (denied knowing that her then-chief of staff, Maggie Williams, had been involved in removing the documents, but it was soon reported that Hillary had instructed Williams to take the Foster documents to the White House residence).
6. Lied About Helping in the Passage of the Family and Medical Leave Act. President Clinton signed it into law barely two weeks after taking office in 1993. Her own White House schedules made no mention of any previous meetings on the bill.
7. Violated Federal Sunshine Laws to Try and Pass “Hillarycare” and met with dozens of Democratic allies and experts in secret sessions, in clear violation of federal sunshine laws.
8. Lied About Urging Intervention in the Rwandan Genocide, never mentioned her “advice” to intervene until her presidential campaign, which she did despite the fact that the Clinton administration never considered or debated military intervention.
9. Lied About Being Named After Sir Edmund Hillary when telling reporters in 1995 that she had been named after the famed mountain climber, Edmund Hillary, but he did not become famous until six years after her birth.
10. Lied About 1996 Landing in Bosnia Under Sniper Fire (said, “I remember landing under sniper fire … we just ran with our heads down …” However, she was filmed upon landing being greeted at length by a young girl with flowers and no one else ever claimed there was sniper fire).
For the record, this was the “sniper fire” that Hillary Clinton claimed to be under when she landed:
11. Lied About Who She Traveled With on 1997 Trip to Africa. She said she traveled with former Ambassador Joe Wilson, but he didn’t accompany her until the president’s 1998 Africa visit.
12. Flip-Flopped on Support of 1999 FALN Commutation. Hillary initially supported it, but later withdrew her support.
13. Lied About Negotiating the Release of Refugees in Macedonia and she apparently did not know that Macedonia opened its borders before her visit there and that the refugees were released the day before she got there.
14. Lied About 2000 Fundraising Contributions for Senate Campaign (didn’t report all the money contributed to her campaign: $800K by the US government’s ultimate count and $2 million by convicted con Peter Paul).
15. Lied About Chelsea Being in Danger Near Twin Towers on 9/11 (said Chelsea was on a jog and was going to go around the towers when they were hit. However, Chelsea, by her own later admission, was in bed 12 blocks away watching the attack on TV).
16. Took Unauthorized Items From White House At End of President Clinton’s Term (took many unauthorized items from the White House and later repaid $86k for those wrongly kept).
17. Lied About Knowing That Her Brother Was Involved In Obtaining Pardons for Criminals (he was paid $400k for doing related work and, under pressure, she and Bill called on him to return the money).
18. Lied About Being Dead Broke and in Debt When Bill Left Office (failed to mention her $8 million book advance).
19. Lied About Being First to Call Africa’s Darfur a Genocide. (Along with husband and daughter, she told voters in 1994 that she was the first U.S. Senator to call Darfur a genocide, but three other senators did so ahead of her).
20. Lied About Not Supporting the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) (insisted before 1996 that she had always fought against NAFTA, but in 1996 promoted it in a Texas tour and touted it in her memoir as one of her husband’s big successes).
21. Lied About Her Record of Opposing the Iraq War (emphasized in her 2008 Senate campaign that she criticized the Iraq war before Senator Obama did and insisted that any position that they had on the war before his joining the Senate in January 2005 should not be considered (thus preventing the airing of her October 2002 vote to authorize use of force against Iraq at a time when Obama was speaking out against the war).
22. Lied About Her Role in the Irish Peace Accord (claimed in 2008 that she was instrumental in the Irish Peace Process; however, she could not find anyone in Ireland knowledgeable about the Accord to agree with her).
23. Lied About the “Uninsured” Woman Who Died After Childbirth (stressed in her 2008 campaign stump that an uninsured pregnant woman died after losing her baby because she could not come up with a $100 fee. But hospital administrators said they never refused treatment and she was, in fact, insured).
24. Attempted to Rewrite Three Months of Syrian History (as Secretary of State in June 2011, she contradicted her own department’s statements about the onset of the Syrian unrest with three easily provable lies:
- Syrian protests are not the work of foreign instigators.
- The protesters are peaceful.
- There is no going back in Syria (meaning that the current government must be overthrown no matter what). This is no longer the case because it appears, with the help of Russia, the Syrian army is beating back ISIS and taking back territory.
25. Lied About Her Role on 9/11/12 Benghazi Attack and tried to mislead the American people by saying it wasn’t a terrorist attack at all, just a spontaneous riot over an anti-Muslim video, while knowing full well that it was a concerted terrorist attack. Her infamous words before Congress were, “What difference, at this point, does it make?”
26. Backtracked on her previous support of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade bill, even though she called TPP the “Gold Standard” of trade deals. Although she approvingly invoked the TPP on 45 separate occasions when she was Secretary of State, she is now backtracking because House democrats on June 12, 2015, revolted against it. One said, “there was a very strong concern about the lost jobs and growing income inequality,” adding: “Ms. Clinton should take notice.” She apparently did because two days later in Iowa, she said: “…the President should listen to and work with his allies in Congress, starting with Nancy Pelosi, who have expressed their concerns about the impact that a weak agreement would have on our workers, to make sure we get the best, strongest deal possible. And if we don’t get it, there should be no deal.” Note: The Trans-Pacific Partnership is a 12-nation deal that would link 40% of the world’s economy — including the United States, Japan, Australia, Canada and Mexico.
27. Passed no major legislation as the junior Senator from New York. She has deferred to the senior Senator (Schumer) to tend to the needs of New Yorkers, even on the hot issue of medical problems of workers involved in the cleanup of Ground Zero after 9/11.
28. Hillary Clinton proudly announced that “no classified material was stored” on her private e-mail server. FBI director James Comey’s investigation found that 110 of her emails contained information that was classified at the time she sent or received them.