Following Monday’s debate, media pundits were quick to analyze every word spoken to determine a winner, who would receive a boost in the polls and what impact it would have on the election.
If donations are any indication of a successful debate, then Donald Trump clearly wins this round. In the 24 hours that followed the debate, the Trump team reports they received a massive $18 million dollars in donations. Several grassroots organizations led the way in collecting donations, as recognized by the Donald Trump for President website.
Here is Trump’s official press release:
DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT CELEBRATES MASSIVE $18 MILLION HAUL AFTER DEBATE WIN
NEW YORK, NY – Less than 24 hours after winning last night’s debate, the Donald J. Trump Campaign (in conjunction with the RNC) has officially brought in a massive fundraising haul of $18 million, signaling momentum of historic proportions.
“As a result of Donald Trump’s huge debate win last night, we had a massive fundraising day bringing in more than $18 million. This is a movement to Make America Great Again. We are grateful for the support of millions of Americans across the country. With this kind of energy and generous support behind us, we are going to have President Donald J. Trump in the White House,” Steven Mnuchin, Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President.
“The National Call Day was a tremendous success. Many donors came on board as Donald J. Trump rolls on to victory,” Lew Eisenberg, Finance Chairman, Trump Victory.
Leading Team Trump’s national fundraising push was:
- Team YUUUGE: Lew Eisenberg, Cara Mason, Woody Johnson, Carie Bock and Allison Macintosh
- Team MAGA: Steven Mnuchin, Elliott Broidy, Ray Washburne, Brandi Marks and Amanda Ober
- Team IRREDEEMABLES: Michael Cohen, Anthony Scaramucci and Lindsey Reynolds
- Team DEPLORABLES: Roy Bailey, Gentry Beach, Tommy Hicks, Alden Wood, Rachel Kelley and Mallory Hunter
- Team Trump Digital Fundraising: Brad Parscale
- Team Trump: Governor Mike Pence, Chairman Reince Priebus, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump and Eli Miller
The Donald J. Trump for President campaign is a national grassroots movement representing the desire to break up Washington’s rigged system and Make America Great Again.
Want to help President Trump fight back against the biased press? Become a contributor and submit your content.