Don’t miss this historic event as Donald J. Trump is sworn in as the 45th President of the United States.
Right Side Broadcasting
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 a.m. President-elect Trump will attend a church service with his family. Vice President-elect Mike Pence and his family will also join the soon-to-be first family along with Cabinet designees, other family members and friends.
- 9:30 a.m. Trump will attend a White House tea reception hosted by President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama. Pence and his family will also be in attendance.
- 10:30 a.m. The President-elect’s motorcade departs to the US Capitol for the swearing in ceremony.
- 11:00 a.m Swearing-in ceremony begins
- Noon: President-elect Trump and Vice President-elect Pence will be sworn in. Their families, the Obamas, members of Congress and the US Supreme Court justices will be among the attendees. Trump will recite the oath of office, administered by US Supreme Court
Chief Justice John Roberts using president Abraham Lincoln’s
inauguration Bible, as well as the Bible that Trump’s mother gave to him
at his Sunday school graduation in 1955. Afterward, Trump will deliver
his inaugural address. The ceremony concludes and President Trump and Vice-President Pence will bid farewell to the Obamas and the Bidens. The Obamas will then board “Executive One.”
- 12:45 p.m. The Obamas depart the Capital for Andrews AFB
- 1:00 p.m. President Trump, Vice-President Pence, Melania Trump and Karen Pence will attend a joint congressional inaugural committee luncheon.
- 1:10 p.m. Obama gives remarks at a farewell event at Andrews
- 1:40 p.m. Obamas take on last trip on Air Froce one to California where they will vacation in Palm Springs
- 2:30 p.m. The President and Vice-President will attend a military review.
- 3 pm to 5 pm – Inaugural parade. The newly minted president and vice-president make their way 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) along Pennsylvania Avenue from the Capitol to the White House, trailed by some 8,000 parade participants. They will include members of all US military branches, as well as high school and university marching bands, equestrian corps, first responders, veteran groups and even a tractor brigade.
- 7 pm to 11 pm – Trump, Pence and their wives will make appearances at three official inaugural balls, two of which will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and the other at the National Building Museum. A number of semi-official and unofficial balls also will take place throughout the city.
Enjoy this historic moment, as you will be able to tell your children and grandchildren where you were the moment that America was made great again.
Want to help President Trump fight back against the biased press? Become a contributor and submit your content.